Emmanuel d'Antin est inscrit au barreau de Paris depuis 1998.
Il coanime, en tant qu'associé, l'activité de contentieux général des affaires du cabinet depuis 2007, laquelle est reconnue notamment par Legal 500, Décideurs, ou encore Le Point.
He has been ranked Best Lawyers in the "Litigation" category since 2017.
Before joining the firm in 2003, he practiced law for five years as an associate at the Parisian law firm Rambaud Martel (now Orrick Rambaud Martel).
Emmanuel d'Antin holds a Magistère de juriste d'affaires-DJCE (Major of the class of 1996) and a DESS in business law and taxation from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
• Real estate and construction law: building and industrial claims litigation (legal appraisals, summary proceedings and proceedings on the merits), advice and litigation in civil and commercial leases and other contracts such as cases in future state of completion, leaseholds, etc., real estate sales, litigation and advice in co-ownership law
• Litigation in corporate law: directors' liability, shareholder disputes, enforcement of liability guarantees, class actions (particularly in stock market and aviation law)
• Professional liability actions: challenging or defending asset management consultants, banks, notaries, commercial agents, financial leasing companies, or other specialized professions (auctioneers, health professionals, veterinarians, etc.)
• Collection and enforcement procedures: seizures, proceedings before the Enforcement Judge, evictions, exequatur of foreign decisions
• Art Market Litigation: actions for nullity of sales of objects at public auction, liability of experts and auctioneers, protection of artists' rights
• Criminal proceedings involving companies or their directors (in association with criminal lawyers: fraud, manslaughter in the context of industrial accidents, defamation)
• Amicable dispute resolution: advice and assistance in the negotiation and drafting of settlement agreements, mediation and judicial conciliations.