Emmanuel d'Antin was admitted to the Paris Bar in 1998.
As a partner, he co-leads the firm's general business litigation practice since 2007, which is recognized by Legal 500, Décideurs, and Le Point, among others.
He has been ranked Best Lawyers in the Litigation category since 2017.
Before joining the firm in 2003, he practiced law for five years as an associate at the Parisian firm Rambaud Martel (now Orrick Rambaud Martel).
Emmanuel d'Antin holds a Magistère de juriste d'affaires-DJCE (Major of the class of 1996) and a DESS in business law and taxation from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
Areas of expertise :
• Real estate and construction law : building and industrial claims litigation (expert appraisals, summary proceedings and proceedings on the merits), advice and litigation in civil and commercial leases and other contracts such as BEFA, leaseholds, etc., real estate sales, litigation and advice in co-ownership law
• Litigation in corporate law : directors' liability, shareholder disputes, enforcement of liability guarantees, class actions (particularly in stock market and aviation law)
• Professional liability actions : challenging or defending asset management consultants, banks, notaries, commercial agents, financial leasing companies, or other specialized professions (auctioneers, health professionals, veterinarians, etc.)
• Collection and enforcement procedures : seizures, proceedings before the Enforcement Judge, evictions, exequatur of foreign decisions
• Litigation in the art market : actions for nullity of sales of objects at public auction, liability of experts and auctioneers, protection of artists' rights
• Criminal proceedings involving companies or their directors (in association with criminal lawyers: fraud, manslaughter in the context of industrial accidents, defamation;
• Out-of-court settlement procedures : advice and assistance in the negotiation and drafting of settlement agreements, mediation and judicial conciliations.