Version updated on May 25, 2018
The processing of Personal Data collected from the Site is carried out in compliance with the amended law of January 6, 1978 ("Loi Informatique et Libertés") as well as the General Data Protection Regulation n° 679/2016 ("RGPD").
The controller of the Data is the Firm.
- Data collected by the firm
The Data collected by the Firm during the use of the Site by the User is strictly necessary for the purposes sought by the Firm and described below.
- Purposes of the collection and processing of Data by the Firm
Data may be collected when the User:
- Browse the Site,
- Signs up for events organized by the Firm and/or the Firm's newsletters,
- Apply for a job, internship or collaboration opportunity.
Thus, Users' Data are processed only for the following purposes:
- Manage registrations for events organized by the firm and/or newsletters,
- Management of applications for a job offer, internship, collaboration.
- Storage of your Personal Data
The above-mentioned Data are kept only for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the legislation in force.
- Recipients of the Data
The Data collected and processed by the Firm through the Site are not transferred or leased, whether free of charge or for a fee, to third parties. The Firm's offices located in the European Union are not considered as third parties.
The Firm undertakes to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of User Data provided on the Site through the use of physical and logical security measures.
However, given the inherent characteristics of the Internet as a global communication medium, the Firm cannot guarantee that such information, when transmitted over the Internet, cannot be intercepted by third parties.
Cookies are data stored on a user's terminal equipment and used by the site that users visit to send information to the browser, allowing the browser to send information back to the originating site. They typically contain the name of the server that placed the cookie, a unique identifier and an expiration date.
Cookies are used to store, for the duration of the cookie's validity, status information when a browser accesses different pages of a website or when that browser later returns to that website.
The reading or modification of the information contained in a cookie is the sole responsibility of its issuer.
In order to offer services adapted to the User's terminal (computer, mobile or tablet), the cookies used by the Firm have the following purposes
- The collection of information relating to the navigation of the Users;
- Analysis of the number of visitors and use of the Site.
The cookies used on the Site are the following:
- Session cookies which record technical information when browsing from one page to another on the Site and which disappear as soon as the User leaves the Site.
- Functional cookies, which allow the User to be recognized on a new visit to the Site and adapt the Site accordingly. These are permanent cookies that remain on the User's terminal until their lifetime expires or until they are deleted using the browser's functions.
- Google Analytics audience measurement cookies: these cookies are used to collect information, anonymously, on the users of the websites. These cookies allow us to count visitors and identify how they use the Site. These cookies are deposited and read on the User's equipment as soon as the User accesses a website using the "Google Analytics" service.
- Consent - deleting and managing cookies
Users have several options for deleting cookies.
Users also have the possibility to manage the cookies used on the Site by configuring the browsers of their various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers), as detailed below.
The configuration of each browser is described in its help menu. Generally, it is a matter of referring to the "Settings" tab, then to the "Options" or "Preferences" menu.
Users are informed that depending on the settings chosen, the conditions of access to the Site and its features may be modified, for which the Firm cannot be held responsible.
When Users refuse to accept a cookie by following the settings outlined above, a cookie is set and stored on their browser to identify them as the person who refused the installation of cookies. In the event that Users delete this cookie from their browser or log in from a different Internet browser or computer, they should undertake the same procedure for refusing to deposit cookies.
- User's rights
Each User has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete his or her Data.
Each User may also object, for legitimate reasons, to his or her Data being processed by the Firm.
These rights can be exercised by sending a letter to : FTPA - Service informatique - 1, bis avenue Foch - 75116 Paris or by email to email@example.com.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction