Serge-Antoine Tchekhoff, is a founding partner of the firm and member of the Paris BAR since 1977.
He holds two specializations in company and commercial law since 1994. In building FTPA he has been driven by one single belief: the best advice comes from a global strategic vision of cases and in-depth insight of the client’s business.
His expertise in a variety of fields (including m&a transactions commercial and financial litigation, insolvency and restructuring as well as international arbitration), is recognized by his peers and clients alike and by specialized publications and guides (Legal 500, Best Lawyers, Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, Le Point, Option Droit & Affaires, Décideurs Juridiques).
Over and above his expertise in specific areas of law, he brings his invaluable experience gained in France and internationally in advising clients on key strategic decisions and matters, including complex and sensitive cases, to offer innovative and efficient options both in an amicable context and in litigation.
• Degree from Université de Paris (masters in business law) and Michigan Law School.
• Member of the Justice Commission of the Institut Montaigne.
• Member of Legal Committee of the French Fédération des Travaux Publics.
• Chevalier of the Légion d’Honneur (2006)
• Officer of the Ordre du Mérite (2012)
• Chevalier of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (2017)
• Commander of the Ordre du Mérite (2021).