We support our clients in the development of their activities: from structuring relations with their commercial partners for the manufacture and distribution of goods and/or services (“BtoB“) to securing their relations with consumers (“BtoC“).
- Organisation of distribution networks according to the relevant distribution channels (franchise, exclusive distribution, selective distribution, commercial agent)
- Negotiation of contractual documents, including general terms and conditions of sales, general purchasing conditions, annual commercial agreements, commercial supply, subcontracting and service contracts
- Advising on the launch and compliance of online sales; ensuring compliance of information and contractual documents communicated to consumers
- Advising on applications for marketing authorisation and product recalls
- Investigations carried out by the competent authorities (including DGCCRF, DDPP)
Discover our rankings