Sylvain Clérambourg, specialises in corporate law with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and private equity transactions.
Before joining FTPA in 2014, he practiced at Veil Jourde and Norton Rose Fulbright.
Sylvain Clérambourg is a graduate of HEC Paris (Specialised Master in International Business Law and Management, 2005), Paris-1 Panthéon Sorbonne University and Louvain-la-Neuve University (Postgraduate degree – DEA – in Economic Law, 2003) and Paris X University (Master’s degree – maîtrise – in business law, 2002). He was admitted to the Paris Bar in November 2005.
Sylvain advised among others on the following transactions:
- Advising Duc in connection with the takeover by Plukon Food Group (2016-2017)
- Advising Andromède (holding of the Heriard Dubreuil family) in connection with the acquisition of a shareholding within Delair Tech (2016)
- Advising an international group specialising in natural resources management and energy services in connection with various acquisition projects (2015-2016)
- Advising Areva in connection with the disposal of the French and foreign entities of Canberra, which manufactures and supplies nuclear measurement solutions for the nuclear community (2015-2016)
- Advising Veolia in connection with the acquisition of the Altergis group, which offers a global range of energy services (2015)